Thursday 26 May 2011

Welcome to the STS Fitness Blog

Conor Graham

This post is to let you know who I am and how you can see more of what i have to say.

My name is Conor Graham and I am the Head Fitness Coach at STS Fitness Ltd.

I first started my personal training business, Sports Training Systems at the ripe old age of 19 in Les Mills, Wellington, NZ, July 2001. Visit my Professional Profile on Linked In or the About Us Page on our website.

Like many PT's my aim has always been to help as many people become as enthusiastic towards their fitness as i have always been towards mine. My method of converting clients has, however always been a little different.

I believe there is a sport out there for everyone, regardless of what level of fitness and that by embracing a sport anyone can become a fitness enthusiast. This underpins the motivations I aim to install in those I help.

Many clients I help are already fitness enthusiasts so my job is to help them get as much success and satisfaction as possible in their chosen sport or activity so they may inspire others.

I provide Fitness Programme Memberships and Coaching in:
I have done this with teams, groups and individuals such as:
  • The Wellington Phoenix Football Club
  • The Wellington Rugby Referees Association
  • Masters Swimming World Record Holder, Kirsten Cameron
  • and many other busy New Zealanders. 
Visit our Testimonials Page for written reviews on our service.

My personal fitness background in approximate chronological order and a fair bit of overlap:

  1. Kiwi Cricket - Soon got bored of fielding
  2. Softball - Played to Wellington Under 13 representative level
  3. Soccer - Played to Regional League Level in U12s, haphazardly till 2010
  4. Badminton - Up to Regional Representation till 15years
  5. Water Polo - Representing NZ at U15 and Schoolboy level
  6. Triathlon - Lots of Sprint and Standard Distance Racing Until 2011 Taupo Half Ironman
  7. Cycling - Highlight finding myself on Bevan Docherty's back wheel, chasing a breakaway into Taupo for a finish time of 4:33
My Gym Training started at 15, which is also when i decided i was going to give up on becoming a Pro Athlete in favour of becoming a Fitness Professional. There was a lot of backyard Rugby/League, Playground Basketball, Fill-in Swimming Meets and muck around versions of other sports all but totally self coached.

This wide range of sporting experience has allowed me to think outside the square with a range of sports clients in sports such as:
  • Kayaking
  • Touch Rugby
  • Hockey
  • and more
My current interests include:
  • Hanging out with my Loving Wife and Adorable Son
  • Watching and Playing any Sport 
  • Catching up with Friends 
  • Building STS - My other baby, I love working in and on STS
  • Building GymCalc.com

As well as my Linked In Profile, you can find me on:
Well I hope that gives you a basic rundown on me, but feel free to ask more questions and I'll do my best to answer.

Regards,

Conor Graham
07580481454
conor@stsfitness.com
www.stsfitness.com



No comments:

Post a Comment