Monday 6 June 2011

I Love Swimming

Jee I love swimming.

This video just makes me want to race...maybe not 100m right now but I should be able to last 25 or 50m at a decent rate...once :-) 

If you have never really got into swimming this video should give you some idea of why swimmers swim.

If you swim then let's have a race, just for the fun of it.


Directed by Lionel Hirlé & Grégory Ohrel
Music credits
Artist : DatA
Title : "Blood Theme"
Label: Ekler'o'shock / EOS Records
Publisher: Naïve Editions
Special Thanks : Alain Bernard,  Arena France Stade Nautique d'Antibes & Agence Tokyo Elegangz
 Canon France

Visit our website to see how STS Fitness and Nutrition help

6 comments:

  1. Swimming is considered to be one of the best fitness exercises.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is one of the best.

    How many forms of training can improve our full body max strength and endurance while also stimulating massive improvements in cardiovascular fitness?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on Conor. jp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha i was waiting for that, right let me know when you can come up to Karori and we'll bust out a 25, 50, 100 and 200m to see when your endurance overcomes by short distance, de-conditioned natural speed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah just watch Conor that he doesnt cheat on the start - make him do a dive start and that will fettle him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. But my goggles might come off!

    I won't cheat but i have a lightening quick first 5m so it'll feel like i started early.

    ReplyDelete